Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Saturday's Adventures

Last Saturday my family and my grandparents and I went up to Squamish (near Whistler) to visit my auntie and her boy friend. My auntie is on a dragon boat team and her boy friend is a coach so we got to go down to the docks and paddled in the dragon boat! It was a lot of work but it was a fun unique experience. Here are some pictures:

Here we are getting in the boat by pairs of similar weight. If you weren't a
similar weight as the person across from you the boat would tip.
Here we are out in the water .


After dragon boating we had lunch. Then we headed out to a heritage train museum. It was so cool! Here are some pictures:
Here we are on a locomotive.
 Here is Caleb being silly. He is running away from the snow plow.
 We were able to climb on this train and ring the bell on top.
 We also took a ride on a mini train around the park.
 There were also train cars inside to see what train cars used to look like inside.


After that we went to my aunties place for a yummy dinner of salmon. It makes me hungry just thinking about it. We are very lucky to have a relative close by but not to close by so we can see the things that are in their area. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Well, clearly I haven't checked out your blog in quite a while. I love you pictures. You are a great blogger. And I did note the part about your 'auntie's boyfriend.' ooooo, do tell. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. :) teehee

    ReplyDelete