Sorry I didn't write yesterday. It was a very mixed up day because of the time change everyone was grumpy and tired. So here is my post:
I have been babysitting our six month old neighbour every Tuesday for the last month. Today he had just gone to sleep when I got there at 9:45am. I started doing my school, the regular thing. I got my reading done and was just about to start my math when I heard him wake up through the monitor. It was only 10:20 and he was supposed to sleep till 11:00, and his mom wouldn't be home till about 11:30. I left him for a minute to see if he would go back to sleep. He was still awake, so I went up there and found him wide awake rolling around in his crib. I tried for ten minutes to get him back to sleep. I finally gave up. I got him up, changed him, and brought him downstairs for his bottle. He would take a sip for a minute, then refused for about five minutes, sipped for a minute, refused for five. This went on and on. I never realized before how heavy he was. He wouldn't let me put him down. I held him for basically an hour. It is nice to get all this good babysitting experience. I'm sure it will help a lot. I better go now. My wrist is starting to hurt again :) . Bye.
That is so great you are babysitting. I can't believe you are old enough and mature enough but I guess you've done some growing up. Sometimes I forget you aren't a baby anymore too. In your post you sounded like you're 20 or something. Stop growing up kiddo.
ReplyDeleteMaybe when Brittny has a bundle of kids (don't worry, there's no husband in site yet!!!!) you can come and be her nanny or something. That'd be cool.
Well, keep the posts coming. Love to read them. And the Panda post....very interesting. I love that you love to learn.
Love Auntie Lynn