Monday, March 21, 2011

Taekwondo Testing

Hi everyone. If you didn't already know my family and I am in Taekwondo. Taekwondo is a Martial Art that I have been in for a year and a half. I love it and suggest it. It is a very good workout. Last Thursday we tested for our next belt level. It was very hard to take pictures. Sadly I don't have any of us doing forms or self-defence. Here are some pictures of some of the other things we did.

This one is of sparring.
 Once we were done our forms, sparring, and self-defense, some of us get our new belts.
 Here is a picture of everyone who tested and the judges.
 I went from blue belt recommended........
 to blue belt decided.

It isn't much of a change but I know that the black stripe means I am on the way to the next colored belt.We have testings every two to three months. I will post more pictures hopefully after the next one. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done Christine. I can tell that you have great goals for Taekwondo and are working hard to get that next one:) Great workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog entry Christine. You are very good at writing stories. Thanks for sharing the story of your Taekwondo experiences.

    ReplyDelete