Monday, April 4, 2011
Grandparents Day
Usually when you are a kid and your grandparents live near by, you go to their house for a sleepover. Well my Grandparents live upstairs from us. It isn't so easy to sleepover at their house. That is why we have grandparent's days when we spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa. My grandparent's day was last Saturday. I had a babysitting job in the morning so we started at about 11:00. Grandma and I played some games until lunch, which was the traditional, mac'n'chesse and hotdogs. After lunch we watched a movie and went for a walk. When we got back we baked cookies and had a snack. Then we played more games till it was time to go to White Spot for dinner. After this my Grandparent's day was over. We had a great time together. I love spending time with my Grandparents. Until next time. Goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are blessed to have grandparents living upstairs Christine:) Thanks for sharing! Mrs D
ReplyDelete