I want to start this post off by saying that I actually like school! I know call me crazy. I love to learn.
Today my sister my mom and I were working on a Panda lapbook. We only worked on it for about twenty minutes but I learned a lot. For instance the Chinese call pandas " large bear-cats". Pandas eat for twelve hours a day! If you didn't know pandas live in damp, misty forests of bamboo and conifers in China. in altitudes above 4,000 feet!!!! They also have eleven different calls. They make bleating sounds similar to the sound a lamb or a goat kid would make. This sound is a friendly sound or a greeting. They also honk huff bark and growl. The young cubs make croaks or squeals. Panda's are very interesting. I love Panda's. They are very cool animals. I won't tell you everything, but I suggest that you look up more on them. They can be very interesting.
I am hoping to post every Monday. Sometimes though I will not be able to do it on Monday and I will try to do it another day of the week. That's all for now.
Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment