Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Taekwondo Testing

On Thursday we had our Taekwondo Testing. I tested for brown belt decided. When you get your brown belt, every testing you have two things that are different from the lower belts. 1. You have to break boards in testing.(they are plastic reusable boards). 2. You don't find out if you passed until a week or two later. I do not know if I passed this testing yet. I hope I did!
Lining up.
Form. My brothers, sister, and I.



Answering Questions.
Sparring. I sparred my youngest brother. I kept doing high
kicks and he would duck as you can see in the back.
My Dad (our instructor) showed us his form for the first time.
Breaking a board with a back elbow strike.
I got my elbow strike and my side kick on the first attempt.
As you can see I was pretty happy.
My family after testing.
The whole group.
It was a very good testing and we had lots of fun. I will tell you later if I passed.
Next week I will not be able to post because I will be at Sunnybrae Bible Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment