Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Camping at Otter Lake

We have been very busy these last couple weeks. I have not written in a while.We had soccer camp at our church last week. Now here is my post:

On the 28th of July we went camping at Otter Lake. It was a great camping trip because my mom's sisters and their families were there. So were my Grandparents.Here are some Pictures:

Hot Dogs and Macaroni for dinner the first night.
Yummy! Pancakes for breakfast. 
 Sitting by the fire with Daddy and Grandpa.
 Hobo Supper.
 Auntie Lynn and I by the fire.
 We went to a parade in town. This is the Gilligan's Island Float.
The water was very cold but we had tons of fun anyways. 
 Walking back to the campsite after swimming.
We had an awesome time camping. Especially doing it with family. I decided to split our camping/Sunnybrae trip into two posts so I will post about Sunnybrae soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment