On the way there we stopped at a place called Horsting's for lunch.
This is a picture of the lake. My cousin and I are out in the canoe in the picture.
We worked on picking up sticks.
We went on quads. I do not have a picture of me on a quad. I am
hoping to get one from my auntie soon. I will post it when I get it
Mommy and Daddy went quading too. This is the view from the mountain they went up.
This is a lake they saw. Can you see the dog shape?
The big dip, a creek that you have to go through to get to the cabin.
On the last morning my uncle took his daughters and us four kids out on the motor boat.
Even though we got badly bitten by mosquitoes it was an awesome weekend. I hope we can go up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment