I want to start this post out by saying "He is Risen" and "He is Risen Indeed."
Well I sure had a good Easter. We went to the Good Friday service at our church. It was such a good service. We usually have two big Easter dinners one on Sunday and one on Monday, one with Mommy's side of the family and one with Daddy's side. This year it was kind of a small Easter. All of Mommy's side of the family was away. For my Dad's side our second cousins usually come but they were busy, so it was just my family, Grandma and Grandpa, Grandpa's brother, and Daddy's sister and her boyfriend. Although it was small we had such a good time doing an Easter egg hunt, playing games, and doing puzzles and of course a big dinner that was scrumptious. I thank God for my family.
What a fun Easter!!!!
ReplyDelete