Monday, December 3, 2012
Christmas
With this season comes lots of traditions. We have several trees and nativity scenes. We also have a small christmas village which is really nice. We also do advent. It is very important to me to stay on the real reason for the season. I have been thinking about the story of Jesus’ birth a lot lately because a lot of people think Jesus’ mother Mary was around my age. I am only 14 and cannot imagine having a baby. Mary was an amazing woman whom I look up to. She is one of my favorite Bible characters. I love that she was only around my age and was chosen to be the mother of the most important baby ever born on this earth, the savior of the world. She was amazing. Many other traditions exist in my home. There are too many to name now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment