Sparring
Board Breaking
Everyone
Us with our Black Belts on the wall
In a week and a half I will have that Black Belt on my waist. I can't believe I passed. I am so excited.Pumpkin Carving with friends. We do it every year and I love doing it. Here are pictures:
Caleb
Me
My pumpkin
My friend carved hers as Darth Maul. She did such a good job.
All the pumpkins.
And of course Trick-or-Treating. As Christians we have lots of different opinions on Halloween. Some don’t trick-or-treat, and some don’t even hand out candy. This is fine if it is what you have decided to do. We take Halloween as an opportunity to be a witness. We hand out tracts with our candy at home. We also go out trick-or- treating but hand out tracts to the people after they give us the candy. A majority of people just throw the tracts away, others read them then throw them out, and some read and believe. Even if only one person believes after handing out a hundred tracts we should rejoice for another person has been added to the children of God.
Anakin, a cowgirl, and Captain Rex
Rebecca the cowgirl
Caleb as Rex, Anakin's clone
Joshua as Anakin
Our Pumpkins
I didn't go trick-or-treating because we had youth on that night and I decided to go. I am sure the other kids had a lot of fun even in the rain.














No comments:
Post a Comment