Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vacation 2012 Day 1-2

On May 29,2012 our family left home for four exciting weeks. We went to California, Utah, and Arizona. I kept a travel journal and I will use that and pictures to tell the story. I will post a day or two at a time. Here is 

Day 1: Drive to Salem, Oregon : 5hrs, 44min
We are at our Aunt and Uncles house in Salem, Oregon. The drive down here wasn't too bad. We have rented a vehicle because Grandma and Grandpa are with us. It as a White Yukon XL. It is almost the same as ours.
Countdown to Trip
Everyone is settled in
Daddy did most of the driving
 Grandma doing her puzzle book
 Crossing the bridge into Oregon
Day 2: Drive to San Francisco: 9hrs, 35min
Today we spent 12 hours on the road including stops. We had a pretty good drive, but it was long. Grandma and Grandpa are staying at an Aunt and Uncles house. We are staying at a hotel. It is a nice hotel.

We stopped at a nice rest stop for lunch


 A beautiful Mountain

 It was quite good
 City light reflections
 Thanks to Mommy and Grandpa for some of the pictures. We had a great first two days and I can't wait to post more.

1 comment:

  1. I like your count-down calendar and I love all the pictures! Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete