Monday, May 7, 2012

Blessing Celebration

On Saturday my Mom organized a Blessing Celebration for me. It was a very fun and meaningful afternoon. Every woman that was there gave me a little gift and read me a letter that they had written for me. They all meant so much to me. There were some who couldn't be there so I will post some pictures.

The cake

"Who are you?" and "How do you know Christine?"
 Hannah and Rachel sang In Christ Alone
 After a slide show Auntie Karen did a short talk
 Letters and presents





 My dad also wrote me a letter.
Thank you everyone for making this day a very special day. It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Christine your special day sounded wonderful. I am sorry I could not be there but from the looks of it you were greatly blessed! Yummy looking cake too:) Many blessings Mrs Pippa

    ReplyDelete