Today we went to the Grand Canyon. It didn't feel real. The view was pretty amazing. I didn't like the heights though. We went on buses to different viewpoints. One of the buses got so full the driver couldn't let anyone else in. After that we came back to the hotel room and relaxed for a while. Then we went out for dinner to the Twisters and Route 66 Cafe. It was really good food. I highly recommend it. We went swimming after that while Grandma, Grandpa, and Daddy walked around town. They saw a staged gunfight. I wish I could have seen it. Here are some pictures from today:
Grand Canyon
One of the stops was this Hopi House
Bible Verses
An artistic Black and White Photo
More Verses
We saw this deer on one of the bus rides
Around Williams
Dinner
Swimming
It was a pretty good day. Thanks to Grandpa and Mommy for some of the pictures


















The pictures probobaly don't even get close to the actual feel of the extreme distance between you and the canyon's bottom!
ReplyDeleteI liked the picture were you could see the little river.
That Route 66 has quite the atmosphere!