This last week was the most important week in History. When Christ came to die for us. The story of Easter is probably one of my favorite stories. It is sad yet happy at the same time. Most people think of Easter as candies and the Easter bunny, but I know there is more. God sent his son to make the greatest sacrifice ever. This doesn't mean the candies are bad. We just need to remember the most important part of this holiday.
Here are some pictures of our decorations and Easter egg hunt:
Josh hunting
Me
Rebecca
Our secound cousins were there
On to the mantle decor
Bookshelf
Even the walls
And outside
It was a great Easter week and I love learning more and more about Jesus and his sacrifice.
Happy Easter Christine. I loved reading your comments on the importance of Easter! Praise God for the sacrifice of Jesus.
ReplyDeleteHi Christine - I finally found your blog! ;) I like the Easter decorations and what you said about the true meaning of Easter.
ReplyDeleteKeep posting! :)
Welcome Victoria, I hope you like my blog.
ReplyDelete