Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Black and White

I think I mentioned on the last post that I have a new camera. It has a really fun setting on it that is called....... Black and White. I absolutely love this setting and have been experimenting around the house with it. Here are my results so far. I hope you like them.
PJ's
 Wood Floor
 Rebecca's Purse
Front Hallway 
 Deck Chairs

 Windsock Pole
 Leaf on the Grass
Bricks in the Yard 

 Playground
 Picnic Table
 Swinging Bench
 Playground Wood
 Shed
 Scarf

Pond


 Trees
 Fence
 Camera Case
 Monkey Bars Ring
 Gravel
 Bricks
 Rebecca's Purse again
 Kitchen

I hope you liked the pictures. If you did not know already: I passed my Belt Testing and am a Red/Black Belt now!!! Yay!!!


5 comments:

  1. Yay for Christine! Lovely photography and great Taekwondo! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, this is Kate. I am so sorry I accidentally gave you the wrong blog! My Real blog is www.canyonranchgals.blogspot.com

    Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those black and white pictures you took ... I REALLY enjoyed looking at them (I love photography)! Taking pictures in black and white is SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Victoria. I love taking black and white photos. I will hopefully have some trip posts up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great - looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete