Monday, May 16, 2011

Sleepover at Grandma's House

Last Friday was my Birthday! I turned thirteen!!! On Saturday I went to Grandma and Grandpa Devries' house. Grandpa was working on an addition to their house with my Uncle. Grandma and I went shopping in the morning for some clothes for my birthday present. After that we went back to her house and packed a lunch. Then we went to the thrift store she works at and worked from 11:00AM to 4:00PM. I loved bagging things for people even though it was very tiring. After we got home we had supper and Grandma made a cake for celebrating birthdays the next day. Then we watched a movie and I went to bed. The next morning I woke up and we had breakfast. Then we got ready for church and went to church. It was a good sermon. After church we went back to their house and had a birthday party for me, my brother, my sister, and my Auntie. Then I went home with my family. It was a very tiring but fun weekend.

P.S. Next time I will have two things to post about. My Birthday Party and our Taekwondo testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment